Fire Table Key Features
Heavy aluminum top and base
Stainless, ventilated burner pan
Heavy, stainless burner pan cover
What Makes Our Fire Tables so Superior?
This is the fun part for us and probably the “not so fun” part for our competition.
After you review the information we've provided below, you will be well-equipped to know what to look for and know what questions to ask as you search for your ideal fire pit table.
We have no secrets. We are proud to go over every detail of every component used in our tables. From the start, it was our goal to provide the very best American made fire table on the market, and we are delighted to prove it.
What you can Expect from Our Tables
- 100% Made in the USA from materials sourced in the USA
- All aluminum, stainless steel and brass construction
- 16 Gauge stainless steel burner cover
- 3/16 Inch formed 5052 aluminum top (if applicable)
- Stainless steel burner
- 16 Gauge, 304 stainless steel, ventilated burner pan
- Premium FireGlass included
- Stainless-braided (regulator) gas hose (LP model only)
- 16 Gauge, 5052 aluminum base
- Stainless steel, non-whistling flexible connector
- Control valve with brass fittings
- Machined, stainless steel knob for control valve
- Powder coated top and base
- Stainless “leveling” feet
The materials listed above detail the composition of our fire pit tables featuring “all metal construction” and do not take into account material upgrades such as granite tops or hammered copper bases, for example.
If you browse the fire tables on our Gallery page you will also see our HerkuCast line. Those do not have an “all metal” construction. You can watch a short video that goes over the key fire table components by visiting the Videos page.
Beware of Tables using Inferior Components
- Completely or partially made overseas
- Lighter, mild steel that will rust over time or an inexpensive composite, fiber material
- Mild steel, or low quality stainless
- Rubber gas hoses that can rot over time
- Mild steel cover for burner, if it comes with a cover at all
- Mild steel or iron fittings
- Lighter, mild steel burner pan